You can post to an external system using the 'Post To External Webhook'
NoteThis workflow action is only available in the Corporate Marketer Package
This can be used to access metadata from the 'in process' contact and post the state within a workflow.
- Endpoint URL: This is the URL that is provided by the external system that you are posting to.
- Payload: This is your properly formatted JSON data block. This must be formatted using proper JSON formatting (https://www.json.org/json-en.html)
- Basic Authentication (optional): in some cases, the external app will require a username/password for authentication during the post. The username/password set here will be used before the payload is sent.
- Headers: Some applications will require a specific set of headers to be sent. This should be configured using JSON syntax.
Example: Posting to Zapier
- Create a new Zap
- Choose Webhook by Zapier
- Choose 'Catch Hook
- Click Continue
- Copy the Custom Webhook URL
- Open your workflow, add your workflow action
- Activate your workflow
Please sign in to leave a comment.