In order for ActiveDEMAND to track replies to emails, ActiveDEMAND requires the ability to 'read' your incoming emails and determine if an email is indeed a reply to a marketing email.
Authenticating Gmail or Google Workspace (GSuite) Email Addresses
1. Navigate to your "Profile Settings" at the top right corner of ActiveDEMAND.
2. Select the "Preferences" Tab and scroll down to "Third Party Applications".
3. Select "Add Application".
4. Select "Email Server" as the Application Type and "Gmail".
5. Enter your Google Email Address and select "Sign in with Google."
6. You will be redirected to Google. Select the Google Email Address that you want to integrate with ActiveDEMAND and sign in.
7. Select "Allow".
8. Once the authentication is complete, you will be redirected to ActiveDEMAND. A test email will be sent to confirm successful authentication. When this is complete, select "Save".
9. You have successfully authenticated your Google Email Address with ActiveDEMAND! A check mark will appear beside your email address.