For those folks that are onboarding a lot of clients onto the ActiveDEMAND platform, here is a simple checklist for you to ensure you have ActiveDEMAND completely set up for your clients.
- Run through the account setup wizard to ensure the basics are setup.
- Set up all account information (Website URL is very important we suggest, in a separate tab, browse to the website, copy the url from the browser address bar and then paste it in the AD wizard)
- Ensure there is at least one employee in the account (the default sales person)
- Set up the brand (including the email header image, logo, favicon).
Setting Up Your Brand in ActiveDEMAND (Video)
- Header Image Size: 600x150
- Logo size: 250x150 transparent background png
- Favicon size 32x32
- Add the tracking script to the website
Setting up the tracking script for your website
- Add/Authorize Google Analytics (Administration-Account Settings- Integrations - Third Party Applications- Add Application)
Integrating ActiveDEMAND with Google Services
- Add/Authorize Social Media accounts (Administration-Account Settings- Integrations - Social Media-Add Social Media)
- Set up the CNAME Records
Integrating ActiveDEMAND with your website/email server
- Set up the sales distribution list (account employees who are going to get leads). Add the employee contacts (Administration-Account Settings-Add Employee). Add the appropriate contacts to the Sales Distribution contact list
Setting Up Sales Lead Notifications
- Set up an Email Template (Assets-Email Template Library-New Email Template)
- Integrate the web forms for the website
How do I embed a form on my website?
- Agency: Set up the lead notification brand (Administration-Account Settings-Account Setup [Lead Notification Brand]). This will ensure the lead notifications are using the agency brand.