Your Agency Reporter master account setup can be easily completed with the help of the Wizard and some additional quick steps. Once your master account setup has been completed, you will be ready to create your first client account.
Assets to gather for your master account:
|Google Analytics Username|
|Google Analytics Password|
|GA Universal Property ID||UA-XXXXXXXX-1|
|GA4 Measurement ID||G-XXXXXXXXXXX|
|Google Ads User Name (unless using MCC)|
|Google Ads Password|
|Google Ads Account ID||XXX-XXX-XXXX|
|Facebook Ads Username|
|Facebook Ads Password|
|Facebook Ads Account Number||XXXXXXXXXXXX|
|CRM Authorization (varies: API Key, Username, Password)||XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX|
|CNAME Registrar Information|
- Complete the Wizard steps
- The Wizard will launch one you log in to your ActiveDEMAND platform OR
- You can launch the Wizard by selecting the ‘wrench’ icon at the top right side of the screen
- Add your CNAME records to improve your email deliverability
- Integrate Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Integrate your CRM (if applicable)
- Go to Administration -> Account Settings -> Integrations -> Third Party Applications -> select ‘Add Application’
- Integrate Google Ads and Google Analytics as per this document:
- Integrating ActiveDEMAND with Google Services
- Setup your valuetrack parameter template in Google Ads, set valuetrack parameters in ActiveDEMAND if you haven’t already from step 3.
- To get conversions from Agency Reporter back in to Google Ads and Analytics, you have 3 options
- Send pre-configured events to Google Analytics, then import those into Google Ads. This is the quickest option, and will send events on phone call, form fills, chats.
- Send custom events to Google Analytics. Edit and activate the “Google Event Posting” workflow to post custom events. Create goals based on those events, and import them into Google ads as conversions.
- Send pre-configured offline conversions to Google Ads directly. This is not as good an option because you don’t get the web session information.
- Install your tracking script to allow you to identify how prospects are engaging with your website. You have 3 options for deployment:
- If you’re using WordPress on your website, we recommend using Setting up the tracking script for your website
- If you’re using Google Tag Manager, you can use it to get the ActiveDEMAND script on your site
- Finally, if you’re not using either of those, here’s our article on how to set up the tracking script for your website
- Appointment Schedulers
Now you are ready to create your first client account (add article link for Creating Client Account From Your Agency Reporter Master Account).
- Loading in a default dashboard (add article link)
- Using a scheduled email report (add article link)