Now that you have your Agency Reporter Master account set up, you can create and set up your new client account(s) with a few simple steps.
Assets to gather for your client account:
|Google Analytics Username|
|Google Analytics Password|
|GA Universal Property ID||UA-XXXXXXXX-1|
|GA4 Measurement ID||G-XXXXXXXXXXX|
|Google Ads User Name (unless using MCC)|
|Google Ads Password|
|Google Ads Account ID||XXX-XXX-XXXX|
|Facebook Ads Username|
|Facebook Ads Password|
|Facebook Ads Account Number||XXXXXXXXXXXX|
|CRM Authorization (varies: API Key, Username, Password)||XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX|
- From your Agency Reporter master account, select the ‘+’ icon on the upper right hand side of the screen. Select ‘Client Account’
- Fill in the required fields.
- Navigate to the client account and complete the steps of the Wizard.
- The Wizard will launch OR
- You can select the 'wrench' icon from the upper right side of the screen
- Integrate Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Integrating the CRM
- Integrate Google Ads and Google Analytics as per this document:
- Integrating ActiveDEMAND with Google Services
- Setup your valuetrack parameter template in Google Ads, set valuetrack parameters in ActiveDEMAND if you haven’t already from step 3.
- To get conversions from Agency Reporter back in to Google Ads and Analytics, you have 3 options
- Send pre-configured events to Google Analytics, then import those into Google Ads. This is the quickest option, and will send events on phone call, form fills, chats.
- Send custom events to Google Analytics. Edit and activate the “Google Event Posting” workflow to post custom events. Create goals based on those events, and import them into Google ads as conversions.
- Send pre-configured offline conversions to Google Ads directly. This is not as good an option because you don’t get the web session information.
- Install your tracking script to allow you to identify how prospects are engaging with your website. You have 3 options for deployment:
- If you’re using WordPress on your website, we recommend using Setting up the tracking script for your website
- If you’re using Google Tag Manager, you can use it to get the ActiveDEMAND script on your site
- Finally, if you’re not using either of those, here’s our article on how to set up the tracking script for your website
Please sign in to leave a comment.