Any data collected or imported from external systems is considered 'Subscriber Data' and falls under Article 20 - Subscriber Data of the ActiveDEMAND Software as a Service Agreement. This implies that:
- You own all subscriber data
- The software will only use access to read, write, modify, or control email message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this email data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- The software will not use this email data for serving advertisements, nor share this data with third parties without explicit consent
- The software will not allow humans to read your data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, complying with applicable law, or for the software's internal operations (and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized)
- If you stop using the software, all user data will automatically be destroyed within 30 days of the end of your subscription. You can request to have this be destroyed earlier if you wish.
If users choose to import data from their google account using Google APIs, the software complies with the Google API Services Data Policy, and transfer to any other app of information from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use Requirements.
Please sign in to leave a comment.